Mail Body field to Access memo field

Post by Paul Wesso » Tue, 11 Nov 1997 04:00:00

Please help!

I have an app that will take the mail entries from
MS Mail and write them to an Access .mdb file.

My problem is that when I try and write the body of the
message into a "memo" field, the body gets cut off.

I've even have a function that strips out the CR/LF so
that text in the same paragraph gets all strung together.

To test that I've dumped my results to a text file and
then loaded it into a word processor to make sure all the
paragraphs are intact.

No matter what I do, I don't seem to get the number of
characters I should in the memo field.

On avg. my memo field is only holding a little more than
850 characters.

What is taking up the extra space in the memo field?

I'm confused.

Paul