Convert access 2.0 to access 2000 database

Convert access 2.0 to access 2000 database

Post by pa.. » Thu, 09 Dec 1999 04:00:00

How can I programatically convert access 2.0 16 bits database to access
2000 database. It is possible to have a program that will just do the
conversion on a computer having no Access installed ?
Thanks

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

1. Converting Access 2.0 to Access 97 or 2000

We have developed a software used by approx. 1000 customers. The
software was originally developed using VB3 and Access 2.
We are now planning to convert this software, and all databases, to
32-bit.
I would like to know if there are any tools that we can distribute so
that the installation software can convert all databases to a newer
version of access. We would of course need all data to be transferred
and Counter fields should not get new values, since relations are based
on these fields.

2. DTS/Inporting Text Files

3. Convert Access 2.0 database into Access 97

4. SP3 and Numeric Overflow

5. Converting Access 97 database to Access 2000

6. HFS vs. JFS on HP v10.2 and rdbms v7.3.3

7. Accessing Access 2.0 database with VB3, ODBC 2.0 and Microsotf Jet Engine Compatibility Layer

8. Help: convert access 2.0 to access 97 using VB 5.0

9. Converting Access 2.0 DB to Access 97 DB in VB code

10. Converting Access 2.0 DB to Access 1.0 or 1.1

11. Help: programatically convert access 2.0 to access 97 using vb5

12. Help Convert Access 2.0 to Access 97