OLE Automation Problems - MEMORY HOG (Memory Leak?)

OLE Automation Problems - MEMORY HOG (Memory Leak?)

Post by <r.. » Sat, 01 Jul 1995 04:00:00

I'm developing an application which uses VB for OLE Automation to MS Word 6.0c.
I'm pulling bookmark information from a document so that my application can
"follow along" as the user moves through a context-tagged Word document,
providing over-the-shoulder advice for modifying document content based on