help: Crystal Reports with Variables and Sums

help: Crystal Reports with Variables and Sums

Post by Driss Zoua » Tue, 25 Nov 1997 04:00:00

How do I assign values to variables inside my report?

I need to be able to calculate, at the end of the report,
the grand total of field_1 * field_2 from each detail band.

Ideas?

Driss

1. Help with using date variable in Crystal reports selection formula

Can anybody help me with using a date variable in a crystal reports
selection formula. I have tried the code following, as well as enclosing in
# signs, and anything else you can think of but nothing seems to work.
Please help.

CrystalReport1.SelectionFormula = "{Customers.DateOfShow} = '" & txtDate &
"'"

Thank you

Brant.

2. OBST OODBMS

3. HELP: Crystal Reports with variable data

4. Next Autoincrement number

5. Crystal Reports: Creating a carry sum

6. HELP - Fast Recovery for hours

7. Crystal reports group, sum

8. Cross-Tab Report Help Needed

9. Crystal report Sum

10. Good Reporting Tool for VB to SQL (Currently Use Crystal) or Crystal w/SQL Help Appreciated

11. Announcement: Easily integrate Crystal Reports with Remedy with UFLTimeZone for Crystal Reports

12. Crystal Report 6 and Crystal Report 8

13. Editing Crystal reports without Crystal Reports