Data Reports

Post by Hele » Tue, 11 Jul 2000 04:00:00

Hello

I have recently developed some data reports and i an having
the problem of the error "Report width is wider than paper
width", now this is a known problem as i have been on the
microsoft web site and downloaded service pack 4 for visual
studio and intalled it and it does not fix the error like
it said it would. can any one tell me how to get around
this problem and if anyone has experienced the same problem
with the service pack??

thanks

Helen

1. vb6 data reports - exporting a landscape report

Well, I have finally got vb6 data reports to print in Landscape mode.
However, it is still impossible to Export (save) the report as Landscape,
still giving the same "Report width is greater than page width" error
message.

Does anyone know how to export a report in Landscape mode???

Chris.

2. how do we restore in this scenerio

3. VB6 Data Reports or of Crystal Reports?

4. Writing BLOBs to Server

5. Data Report and Cristal Report

6. SHRINKFILE on tran log not working

7. Writing Reports using Data Reports in Visual Basic 6

8. problem with ODBC or?

9. Creating report w/ Data Report in VB6

10. VB 6 Data report and crystal Report

11. How to set the orientation of the report in Data Report

12. Report Columns in MS Data Report

13. Reset source of data for Data Report on Load