Q&E MultiLink VB and Paradox 5.0 for Windows

Q&E MultiLink VB and Paradox 5.0 for Windows

Post by Amos Yu » Thu, 23 Feb 1995 13:35:58

Anybody knows if MultiLink VB is suppose to work well with Paradox
5.0 for Windows? I keep getting GPF when MultiLink VB try to get a
graphics field from my Paradox table.

"It's shake and bake, and I help"
Amos Yung

1. Intersolv MultiLink/VB doesn't run under Windows 95

I'm using version 2.03 and I've actually had things that crashed
in Multilink under win3.11 work under '95.  Intersolv is releasing
version 2.04 any day now (which they've been saying for the past
month).  It's suppose to be a full version upgrade, whereas 2.03
was not.

--Pat

2. OracleAgent80

3. Paradox for Windows 5.0, Time, & ODAPI

4. Network messaging

5. BTrieve & Q+E MultiLink/VB -- URGENT

6. Stored proc works with one set of paramaters, but not another

7. VB4 Addins Similar to Q&E MultiLink/VB

8. VB crashes upon exit

9. VB3, Intersolv MultiLink VB & SQL Server 6.5

10. VB 3.0 & Paradox 5.0

11. FS: new Paradox 5.0 and DBase 5.0 for Windows

12. Paradox 5.0 and VB 5.0

13. Converting from Paradox 3.5 for DOS to Paradox 5.0 for Windows