Printing controls to make printed forms using Printform.

Printing controls to make printed forms using Printform.

Post by Barry Musmo » Tue, 27 Jan 1998 04:00:00

For those of you following my posts over the last week on printing controls and trying to build nice printed forms.  Well I did get all the way to the other side.  I published an article that you might find useful, I take it that no one else knew anything about the subject, for I never got any response to any of my postings.

http://www.somtel.com/~barrym/formprn.html

Printing controls to make printed forms using Printform.

Post by Barry Musmo » Tue, 27 Jan 1998 04:00:00

For those of you following my posts over the last week on printing controls and trying to build nice printed forms.  Well I did get all the way to the other side.  I published an article that you might find useful, I take it that no one else knew anything about the subject, for I never got any response to any of my postings.

http://www.somtel.com/~barrym/formprn.html

1. How to print a form with printform fonction????

Hi savers !!!

I tried to print a form containing PictureBoxes in wich I draw few
lines and shapes. Even with the Autoredraw property set on true, I
obtain a printing of my Form without any PictureBoxes.
WHAT IS THE  SOLUTION ????  HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!
Thanks
                                        Ian

2. Cluster resource registry errors

3. How to print a graph made with the MSChart control

4. ReadText - How do I edit???

5. .... ASSIGNING A OWN CREATED PRINTFORM IN NT TO A VB PRINT COMMAND

6. C++ Builder 4 and Interbase

7. Printing to a pre-printed form

8. Printform doesn't print dbcombo (bound)text?

9. Printing in Pre-printed Form

10. Printform doesn't print dbcombo (bound)text?

11. Printing with PrintForm

12. Source Print (Blows Code Print Pro and Pretty Print out of the water)