Help: I need info on Reports and databases in VB5

Help: I need info on Reports and databases in VB5

Post by Jani Perttil » Sat, 28 Feb 1998 04:00:00

As the subject says, I need info on creating reports for Access
databases. If you know a good webpage or even a book, please let me
know.

-Jani

Help: I need info on Reports and databases in VB5

Post by Jani Perttil » Sat, 28 Feb 1998 04:00:00

As the subject says, I need info on creating reports for Access
databases. If you know a good webpage or even a book, please let me
know.

-Jani

Help: I need info on Reports and databases in VB5

Post by Stanislav Stresnja » Sun, 01 Mar 1998 04:00:00

Access (7.0) reports are not so bad, and You have crystal report. You can
automaticla cretate report with wizzards and then analyze it - it's the best
way to learn it.

Stanislav Stresnjak