Is there anything better than Crystal Report 4.5?

Is there anything better than Crystal Report 4.5?

Post by Erik Reudin » Sat, 05 Sep 1998 04:00:00

Hello,

I'm using Crystal Report 4.5. The only thing I want to print is an
overview of a table with some joins and the whole contents of a multiline
textbox? Is there anything else than Crystal Reports 6?

Thanks,

Erik Reudink

Is there anything better than Crystal Report 4.5?

Post by Oscar Bowye » Sat, 05 Sep 1998 04:00:00

Erik,
Check out Active Reports from Data Dynamics. I've used it on my latest
project and it works very well. It's on release 1.0 so there can be some
quirks but it is a very reliable and solid product.

Oscar Bowyer