Learning VC++ from the ground up...

Post by C. L. Cha » Tue, 16 Sep 1997 04:00:00

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,

I'm trying to start off with Visual C++ on database programming
(and report generation of course). My background is in dBASE
programming on DOS environment previously. I've received some
details at the website below about the VC++ learning kit from
MacMillan. Has anyone who's a beginner tried it before and
is it worth the money and time to invest in it?

http://merchant.superlibrary.com:8000/catalog/sw/PRODUCT/PAGE/06723/b...
310953.html

Thanks in advance.

1. Microsoft Press More Than 300 Titles + FREE UPS Ground shipping

Are you a business person, network engineer or solution developer looking
for training or reference materials for Microsoft Products?

Then visit Digital Solutions at http://www.1digitalsolutions.com

We carry 300+ titles for programs such as Office97, FrontPage, Access,
ActiveX Development, Visual Basic, Visual C++, Windows95 and NT training.

We also offer FREE UPS Ground shipping with in the continental U.S. and
accept Visa/MasterCard.

2. Timing Between Transaction Commit and Actual Database Update (Access 2000, VB6)

3. FPM26 cancel command

4. begin works and commit works in

5. Good text book for learning how to create Database prog with VC++

6. HELP ! - How Convert negative number to positive ????

7. How can I learn VC++?

8. New to ADO with VC++ should learn this !

9. Reference Material; Learning Database design with VC++

10. Best learning strategy for learning web database prog.

11. vc++ and odbc - to open one session with oracle for whole application