PLEASE HELP

Post by Ron de Brui » Sun, 18 Oct 1998 04:00:00

HELLO

I have two crystalreports placed on my form ( cr1 , cr2)
end placed the reports names in it .
Both reports are bound to the same accesfile.
crystalreport.action = 1   is the code
When i print cr1 serveral times it works , but if i print cr1 first en then
cr2 en then close the form it go wrong.
he says  invalid page in module crystl32.ocx , en the system is* .

Any idea why this is happening?
Thanks for any advice

PLEASE HELP

Post by Jay Chopd » Sun, 18 Oct 1998 04:00:00

Ron,

There is a documented problem with using multiple CrystalReport controls on
the same
form. So you will have to re-design your app to use only one OCX.

-Jay

>HELLO

>I have two crystalreports placed on my form ( cr1 , cr2)
>end placed the reports names in it .
>Both reports are bound to the same accesfile.
>crystalreport.action = 1   is the code
>When i print cr1 serveral times it works , but if i print cr1 first en then
>cr2 en then close the form it go wrong.
>he says  invalid page in module crystl32.ocx , en the system is* .

>Any idea why this is happening?
>Thanks for any advice

PLEASE HELP

Post by Wellens Kri » Mon, 19 Oct 1998 04:00:00

Best you use only one CrystalReport control, and set the properties before
you run it?

>HELLO

>I have two crystalreports placed on my form ( cr1 , cr2)
>end placed the reports names in it .
>Both reports are bound to the same accesfile.
>crystalreport.action = 1   is the code
>When i print cr1 serveral times it works , but if i print cr1 first en then
>cr2 en then close the form it go wrong.
>he says  invalid page in module crystl32.ocx , en the system is* .

>Any idea why this is happening?
>Thanks for any advice

1. COMBO BOX, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP!

 Newsgroups:
              comp.databases.xbase.fox

I'm using VFP 3.0 for Mac and want to design a form with combo
boxes. Everything seems fine but after I checked any item on
any drop-down list there is nothing to appear in the box itself.
In other words, I can see the list and check any item, but
nothing shows up in the filled box. I designed these combo
boxes using combo box builder and every step seems correct.
I would like to hear from anyone regarding this problem. I
want to express my sincere thanks for your kind help in
advance.

Fang Qian

2. Win2000 or NT 4.0

3. Please Help me, Please Help me

4. Seattle, WA - Functional Oracle Manufacturing Consultant needed.

5. PLEASE HELP --- Informix SE and Uniface 6 --- PLEASE HELP

6. What method is best?

7. APPROACH QUERY-PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP

8. ***FREE MOBILE CALLS*** This works! 9183

9. emergency please help me please please please

10. character-2-ascii conversion please please please help !

11. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Help Me!!!

12. APPROACH QUERY-PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP

13. Cloning problem -- please please please help