Chief Architect (fsin19),WILMINGTON,DE

Post by First US » Wed, 12 Jul 2000 04:00:00

Job Title: Chief Architect (fsin19)
Company:   First USA
Location:  WILMINGTON, DE 19801

Company Description:
First USA is the largest Visa credit card issuer in the world. We
offer high-value credit cards for consumers and businesses under
our own name; the name of our parent company, Bank One; the
First Card name; and on behalf of more than 2,300 marketing
partners including some of the leading corporations, universities,
sports franchises, affinity organizations and financial institutions
in the U.S. First USA aggressively seeks talented, enthusiastic
individuals who can help us provide the highest quality of service
and convenience to our 64 million cardmembers. We offer
competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package.
Position Description:
Anticipating future IT directions
Defining IS guiding principles
Establishing the architectural framework
Specifying standards
Defining overall business, application, data and technical architecture
Encouraging development groups to fill-in framework based on
  business knowledge and direction
Researching and testing products and tools in a controlled, cost
  effective manner
Ensuring interoperability, scalability and compliance to the framework
Ensuring cost-effectiveness on recommended courses of action
   through ROI
Communicating findings effectively and efficiently throughout the
   organization
Experience Required:
NT, Windows 95, Rational Rose, UNIX, MVS, Oracle, SQL, C++, C, Java,
XML, SAS, Cobol, HTML, JHTML, RSL, Tengah, DCE, Corba, DCOM.

Practical development experience is a must:
     Large scale development projects
     Client / Server based
     Very Large DB integration
Internet development experience is a must:
     Integration with legacy systems
     Robust, operationally sound production environments
     Object-oriented development

An executive who has previously crafted and deployed an enterprise
architecture framework.

RESPOND HERE! Respond immediately by accessing the following
dedicated online response form which will allow you to cut and  paste your
resume. This form will go directly and immediately to the
hiring authority for this position. Access the online response form at:
http://respond.webhire.com/job/id?3-r770-598

1. Chief Architect (fsin19),WILMINGTON,DE

[...]

http://respond.webhire.com/job/id?3-r770-109

2. Searching for Valid Dates

3. Architect (FSIN19),WILMINGTON,DE

4. \\\** Programmer/Analyst - Client Server Development - US/PA **///

5. Genetic algorithms

6. Data Warehouse Development Manager (FSIN19),WILMINGTON,DE

7. Question about sp_spaceused

8. Client Server Developer (FSIN19),WILMINGTON,DE

9. Data Security Analyst (fsin19),WILMINGTON,DE

10. Data Security Engineer (FSIN19),WILMINGTON,DE

11. Systems Development Manager (fsin19),WILMINGTON,DE

12. Data Warehouse Development (fsin19),WILMINGTON,DE