Pure Java Access driver?

Post by Dave Schmit » Wed, 19 Jan 2000 04:00:00

Does anyone know if a pure java (category 4) driver exists for a jdbc
connection to Microsoft Access?   If so, where can I get it?

Thank you
Dave Schmitt

Pure Java Access driver?

Post by Sudhin V Lathee » Thu, 20 Jan 2000 04:00:00

Dear friend,

        Search http://www.avenir.net
The Avenir Access Driver is pure java (but it is type 3)

Sudhin

> Does anyone know if a pure java (category 4) driver exists for a jdbc
> connection to Microsoft Access?   If so, where can I get it?

> Thank you
> Dave Schmitt

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

1. pure java jdbc drivers?

Hi,
Can anyone tell me whether or not there are any pure java (type 4?)
jdbc drivers which I would be able to use on a linux box?  Specifically,
I'm looking for an Informix JDBC driver right now, but I would like
to eventually get drivers for Oracle and Informix also.  I want to develop
some clients for an Informix database using java now, and would eventually
like to develop some database independent clients.

My understanding of the way this all works (I'm new to java, so I may be
incorrect) is that, if I find a pure java jdbc driver, I would be able to
use it on any platform: linux, other unices, various windows platforms, etc.

Any pointers will be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance...

--
Steve Quinn
NCSA at University of Illinois

(217) 244-7570

2. Free Data-Modelling Tool for Unix ?

3. 100% pure Java JDBC driver for DBase files

4. How to pass pass parameters to the IN clause

5. Free JDBC pure Java driver???

6. CFP: ICLP-94

7. InterClient 1.5 beta pure-Java JDBC driver

8. AddNew's Under Transaction

9. DB2 Connect 7.x and JDBC Type 4 Driver (pure java) for Sun Solaris

10. 100% Pure Java JDBC Driver for SOLID Server

11. Looking for PURE JAVA DB with JDBC driver

12. 100% pure Java driver for free