Problem in refreshing data in dbGrid

Post by news.microsoft.co » Sat, 20 Jan 2001 02:07:34

Hi Guys,

in my project i use dataenviroment and in one of my form i have a datagrid
that bound to a table but when i change data in a database ,datagrid dosen't
refresh with this command :
Set grdTest.Datasource = Dataenvironment

any suggestion??

Thanks

Samer

Post by LQui » Wed, 24 Jan 2001 06:30:15

> Hi Guys,

> in my project i use dataenviroment and in one of my form i have a
datagrid
> that bound to a table but when i change data in a database ,datagrid
dosen't
> refresh with this command :
> Set grdTest.Datasource = Dataenvironment

> any suggestion??

> Thanks

> Samer

Hi Samer, I'm Leonardo from Uruguay,SouthAmerica,  maybe you can refresh
your dataGrid using this command:

GrdTest.refresh

With your command you are just making the connection between de
Dataenvironment and the DataGrid, but not making the refresh.

LQuin

1. Auto refresh/Multiuser with Data Control/DBGrid

How do I get the data control/DBGrid control to auto refresh and reflect
changes in a multi-user environment much in the same way that Access does
without any effort on my part.  I've tried using a timer to update the
controls which works Ok most of the time but isn't as smooth as Access'
approach.  I feel I'm missing something.  Is there a better set of data
aware controls available?

Marc Levine

2. CONSTRAINTS AND SYSINDEXES

3. True DBGrid 1.0 refresh problems

4. lap...Renters .... Buy a Home with No $$ Downlap

5. Delphi DBGrid Lookup Refresh Problem

6. Help Req

7. VB4, DBGrid and Refreshing problem

8. Need advice on MS Office 97 and Access2000 MDB

9. Disabling insert in a DBGrid + TQuery refresh problems

10. Data environment problems - refreshing data

11. Problems refreshing data from Data bound Combo Box

12. Data Report Refresh (not refreshing)

13. AUTO refresh OLAP CUBE data after DATA WAREHOUSE DATA