Translating ObjectPAL (Paradox)

Post by ques.. » Fri, 12 Sep 1997 04:00:00

I have heard that VB can translate code written in Paradox. Is there
any truth to this and how successful is it if it can be done?
Thank you

1. Translating old paradox 4.0 scripts for use with Paradox 7.0

I recently acquired Paradox 7.0, and was wondering about using some old
scripts
I had written for Paradox 4.0.  It appears to read my databases fine, but
it doesn't
even recognize .sc files as script files--and the new language looks VERY
different.
Is there any way of translating the old scripts into the new language?

John Carey

2. Help with rdoParameters and stored procedures

3. Help me translate Filemaker (mac) into paradox or Excel

4. Desperate with this query Please help!!

5. Equivalent to EventInfo.Reason in Paradox ObjectPAL?

6. Incremental bulk loading?

7. Equivalent to DisableDefault in Paradox's ObjectPAL?

8. Upgrade from evaluation on cluster

9. CA-Paradox and ObjectPal P/A

10. Paradox & ObjectPal training or courses

11. Paradox ObjectPal and Word Basic

12. Paradox and ObjectPal a WebSite...

13. Paradox 5 - Intro to ObjectPal Video