Installing VB5 and IE Issues -- Help! (Solved)

Installing VB5 and IE Issues -- Help! (Solved)

Post by Klaus H. Probs » Tue, 29 Jul 1997 04:00:00

This is a self-reply post to a message I recently left on the NGs... I'd
like to outline the steps necessary to install VB5EE succesfully under the
conditions I encountered, in case anyone runs into the same problem:

VB432, Win95 retail build, VB5CEE, IE 3.02