sp3 for vb is shit?

Post by jingcha » Wed, 11 Mar 1998 04:00:00

I download the sp3 for vb5 from ms, but after install the sp3, my vb do
not recognize all kinds of database type? what's wrong?

sp3 for vb is shit?

Post by jingcha » Wed, 11 Mar 1998 04:00:00

I download the sp3 for vb5 from ms, but after install the sp3, my vb do
not recognize all kinds of database type? what's wrong?

sp3 for vb is shit?

Post by MBS » Wed, 11 Mar 1998 04:00:00

Quote:> I download the sp3 for vb5 from ms, but after install the sp3, my vb do
> not recognize all kinds of database type? what's wrong?

Try a more * like subject and maybe you'll get an intelligent response.

--
James

Modern Business Solutions

Remove xxx for email

sp3 for vb is shit?

Post by Ron W. H » Thu, 12 Mar 1998 04:00:00

My SP3 done prefectly right. try to install again!

Ron