Runtime Error 13 "type mismatch" while try to use opendatabase

Runtime Error 13 "type mismatch" while try to use opendatabase

Post by Jhon Rengif » Sun, 28 Jan 2001 06:30:53

Receive a cordial greeting,
I have the following problem: I am trying to open a database using the following
line of code: (all the variables, have been properly defined and the references
set)

Set db_main = Workspaces(0).OpenDatabase(dbName)

But I always get the following error:
Run time error "13"
Type mismatch

If somebody can give any advise regarding what should I do,  I will be really
grateful...

Thanks again

Jhon Rengifo...

Runtime Error 13 "type mismatch" while try to use opendatabase

Post by Douglas J. Steel » Sun, 28 Jan 2001 22:49:17

You'd best post a bit more of your code. No offence, but if you're having a
problem, it's entirely possible that your variables are _not_ properly
defined.

--

Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
Beer, Wine and Database Programming. What could be better?