ADODC control - DataSource Property back to nothing

ADODC control - DataSource Property back to nothing

Post by rbodin » Sat, 10 Feb 2001 04:30:59

I'm using the same form at times with an ADODC control and at times without
it.

I set up my text boxes to use the control like so:
Set txtItem.DataSource = Adodc1
txtItem.DataField = "Field"

How would I put the DataSource of this text box back to being blank, when I
no longer want the text box bound to it??  I've tried a few things w/ no
success.

Thanks,
Ray

ADODC control - DataSource Property back to nothing

Post by rbodin » Sat, 10 Feb 2001 06:09:38

It ended up working just to do this:
txtItem = ""

All except for one field (a label), which said it wasn't updatable for some
reason...

Quote:> I'm using the same form at times with an ADODC control and at times
without
> it.

> I set up my text boxes to use the control like so:
> Set txtItem.DataSource = Adodc1
> txtItem.DataField = "Field"

> How would I put the DataSource of this text box back to being blank, when
> no longer want the text box bound to it??  I've tried a few things w/ no
> success.

> Thanks,
> Ray

1. ADODC DataSource property back to nothing...

I'm using the same form at times with an ADODC control and at times without
it.

I set up my text boxes to use the control like so:
Set txtItem.DataSource = Adodc1
txtItem.DataField = "Field"

How would I put the DataSource of this text box back to being blank, when I
no longer want the text box bound to it??  I've tried a few things w/ no
success.

Thanks,
Ray

2. Is there a limit on the number of tables that can be active in Delphi 1.0

3. txtfield().datasource property, without Adodc control

4. Funny question, but please help

5. Setting ADODC control's datasource at runtime

6. Add a word document to table

7. How to put a Form parameter in Adodc Control Record Source property

8. Printing Query Plans

9. DataSource Property of Grid Controls

10. DataSource property in user created control

11. Image Datatype - binding datasource to a controls picture property

12. Problem setting the datasource property of a MS FlexGrid Control