VB5 Pro Masked Edit control - A simple, simple question

VB5 Pro Masked Edit control - A simple, simple question

Post by Mat Kersha » Wed, 30 Jun 1999 04:00:00

How Do I get the Masked Edit control to be left justified? It always
defaults to the right at run-time.

Thanks in anticipation...

1. SQL7, SIMPLE SIMPLE SIMPLE question

I'm looking for someone to help show me how i can accomplish 2 things.

1) write a simple simple simple stored procedure with SQL 7 that
        a) deletes everything from about 10 tables, or 1 table

2) call this procedure from VB with NO parameters.

I can't find an easyway with the online help. but i'm sure it's a simple
process, can someone help please?

2. Exclusive mode

3. where is the Masked Edit Control in VB5?

4. Connection Pooling

5. masked edit and variable scope - 2 questions for the vb5 demiurges

6. Fast Queries

7. Masked Edit Control Question

8. Self Referencing Table - Urgent Help Needed !

9. mask edit control question.

10. MS Masked Edit Control Question

11. Masked Edit Control Question?

12. simple question about default date mask?

13. problems with Mask edit controls bound to data controls