License information for this component not found. You do not have an appropriate license to use this functionality in the design environment (Error 429)

License information for this component not found. You do not have an appropriate license to use this functionality in the design environment (Error 429)

Post by < » Mon, 31 Aug 1998 04:00:00

Hi there,

I have a query, whenever I tried to use a component in my form, I've
exprience things like

"License information for this component not found. You do not have an
appropriate license to use this functionality in the design environment
(Error 429)"

Does anyone know how to dissolve this problem ???

Appreciate if anyone can assist me. Thanks !

Johnny

1. License information for this component not found???

Help..!. received this message opening /loading a form    after opened,
toolbar is missing...

License information for this component not found. You do not have an
appropriate license to use this functionality in the design environment
(Error 429)

These errors apear in the log:

Line 16: Cannot load control Toolbar1; license not found.
Line 118: Cannot load control sbStatusBar; license not found.
Line 198: Cannot load control imlIcons; license not found.

I iuninstallled and reinstalled to no avail

2. Hanging install - MS SQL Server

3. OLE error code 0x80040112: Appropriate license for this class not found

4. Getting ntext data within trigger

5. License for this component not found

6. data format: percentage for discount field

7. Common Dialog License information not found

8. Evaluation reports

9. Run-Time Error 429: You do not have an appropriate license to use this functionality

10. could not get license information correctly

11. Could not get license information correctly.

12. COULD NOT GET LICENSING INFORMATION.

13. Error: Could not get license information correctly ???