The Server name for this news group

Post by Sanalkumar Nai » Tue, 20 Jul 1999 04:00:00

Hi,

        Can sombody there tell me the server name for this news group to set
it up on Outlook express as against seeing it on  deja.com

Thanks in advance.
S*

1. news group server name.

Hello Everybody,

I am accessing this news group in my outlook express.  Eventhough I am
posting any information it is helping me a lot in my day to day activities.
I am a SqlServer/Web Developer .  I setup my outlook point to the news
server i.e. news.microsoft.com. Now i want to view the posting in the news
group comp.databases.ms-sqlserver.  Can anyone tell me what is the news
server name for this?

Thanks
Ramesh

2. (17): system problem: `Could not connect to the database Server`

3. public news server for oracle news groups

4. ODBC Connection Pooling

5. Using Results of SP

6. Subject : News Composer can send huge news group address

7. @Tbl = 'myDB.dbo.MyTable' -> Select * from @Tbl . Why doesn't this work ???

8. The User Group News: South Florida Informix User Group meeting

9. news group for microsoft sql-server

10. public news group servers

11. Where/What is MS SQL Server news group?