Access auto Number and VB

Post by Brad Sitto » Mon, 28 Sep 1998 04:00:00

I have aVB app that accesses an Access 97 DB, one table has an auto
incrementing number field. I need to reset the numbers when they reach a
certain point. Can this be done?

Access auto Number and VB

Post by Christian Hugou » Tue, 29 Sep 1998 04:00:00

Hi Brad,

I don't think so...

Regards.

Christian Hugoud

Brad Sitton a crit:

Quote:> I have aVB app that accesses an Access 97 DB, one table has an auto
> incrementing number field. I need to reset the numbers when they reach a
> certain point. Can this be done?

1. How to auto increment number in Access Table through VB form

Hi dudes

i have a table in access 2000 and in that i have a field called inv_no

i want to autincrement this field every time with 1 when the records are saved..

to be more precise, i want to create some thing like sequence or scale of oracle and Sql server..

i hope u got my point..

e,g:- if the  value of inv_no is - 1
so the next time i save the record it should be 2 and so on...

Shaikh Muhammed Arif

URL:- http://kgn_arif.tripod.com/kgnss
Tel.:- 91-22-510 4837
Cell.:- 98200-21527

2. Adding numbers in the DBGrid-component ?

3. ------ creating a auto-numbered table with vb-script -------

4. Reference material for DB paper

5. Pass auto number back to VB

6. Newbie - Security problem with Windows Users

7. Auto Number or Auto Increment

8. delete data in dts

9. Auto-update a number field w/ Auto-Enter Calculation

10. How do we implement access random auto-numbers on sql server 7

11. Urgent Plz: USER DEFINED VALUES IN THE AUTO NUMBER FIELD (MS ACCESS)

12. ADO, MS-ACCESS, AUTO NUMBER

13. Ignore Auto-number fields in Access?