avi files

Post by tekman5 » Sat, 17 Nov 2001 07:06:13

Does anyone know the code to take a bunch of pictures and compile them to a
avi file via vb code???

Thnx,

Jesse

1. how do I display AVI files using VB5 ???

Hi all,

According to the VB5 help:
"The Animation control displays silent Audio Video Interleaved (AVI) clips.
An AVI clip is a series of bitmap frames like a movie. "

How do I do it? I could not find any control in my pallete in my VB 5.

Help me

John

2. Source SQL, destination txt file; how to append to file?

3. Inserting AVI-files into databases

4. announcing alpha release of pgdiff ... call for testers.

5. What is .avi files?

6. SQL Server Service Pack 1 for Enterprise too?

7. How do I play an *.avi file in vb5

8. Invalid Use of Token IN SQL DELETE

9. Extract an Avi file from a TBlobField without Disk i/o

10. AVI File Question!

11. avi-files

12. Inserting AVI-files into databases

13. AVI files in Parodox 5.0