Path/File access error

Post by James Ser » Tue, 29 Sep 1998 04:00:00

When clicking on the DataSource property of any control, I get a
Path/File access error: 'c:\windows\TEMP\VBB124.TMP
then I lose about 40% of system resources.

This was a project converted from VB3 to VB6.
If I remove all but around 12 forms, I don't have this problem.

This seems like a real difficult one to solve.

Any ideas?

Path/File access error

Post by Rob Maure » Sun, 11 Oct 1998 04:00:00

It's difficult to give an answer without more information.
By what means did you convert this project from one version of VB to the
next? I suspect that an error crept in at that point. The simplest way to
correct it (but likely also the most time-consuming) is to reconstruct those
suspicious forms in the VB6 environment. :-(

I know I wasn't much help, but is seemed like nobody else was answering.
Sorry!

-Rob Maurer

Visit the Official Web Site of Jehovah's Witnesses

http://www.watchtower.org