Problem with delphi 1, dBase IV, TDBMemo

Problem with delphi 1, dBase IV, TDBMemo

Post by JK » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Hallo,
with Delphi 1 I have a Problem using a TDBMemo-Field under
dBase IV. Sometimes I got an errormessage like
 Memo-/BLOB-Datei fehlerhaft (It's the german version)
(it means korrupt Memo-/BLOB-File I think). I don't have
any idea to prevent this error.
I try a small programm in C++-Builder, but with the same
result.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Juergen K.

1. Exporting dBASE IV memo field to ASCII file without using dbase IV

I need to export dbase IV files, which contain memo fields, to ASCII files,
without using the dbase IV database engine.  I have a Clipper program that
will do this for a .dbf that does not contain a memo field.  Is there a way
to do this for a .dbf that does contain a memo field?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Todd Owers

2. logreader is not reading the repl transactions

3. How to convert FoxPro 6.0 to DBASE IV and DBASE IV to MSSQL

4. Executing a job until it successfully completes..

5. DBase IV Table Descriptions & Delphi

6. Unify/Accell for Interactive: need info

7. Delphi dbase IV and Codebase incompatible?

8. Creating dBase IV Production Indices from with Delphi (2/3)

9. dbase IV vs. dbase Mac

10. WANTED: Run-time evaluation - dBASE III vs dBASE IV

11. Switching from Dbase IV for dos to Visual Dbase for Windows

12. dbase iii+ vs. dbase iv