Package and deployment wizard

Post by Martin Verslui » Sun, 03 Jun 2001 18:35:42

Hi  need some help with the p&d wizzard.
when using Packaging following error occurs :
missing files : AutPrx32.dll  AutMGR32.exe RACMgr32.exe
Where can  I find these files ?
Userof  VB SP6
Thank You  for helping me !

Package and deployment wizard

Post by Frank Whi » Mon, 04 Jun 2001 12:40:14

Hi,
I use P&DW regularly and I don't have those files. They may be files
required by custom controls used by your program.

Regards,

Frank White

On Sat, 02 Jun 2001 09:35:42 GMT, "Martin Versluis"

>Hi  need some help with the p&d wizzard.
>when using Packaging following error occurs :
>missing files : AutPrx32.dll  AutMGR32.exe RACMgr32.exe
>Where can  I find these files ?
>Userof  VB SP6
>Thank You  for helping me !

1. Package and Deployment Wizard

I recently used the pdw to distribute my VB project, tried it and it
worked fine. Then, I made some code revision including the database path.
I then created a new pdw setup program. The problem is when I try to run
the program, I get an error message saying that the database path is
invalid, and it shows the old database path that i used. Even when I tried
to run the program in IDE, I still get the same error message. But, when I
changed the dbpath to the one that I used before, the program runs
smoothly. Any idea what's going on?
Old dbpath: D:\myDb\myDb.mdb
New dbpath: C:\myDb\myDb.mdb
- program says new dbpath is invalid and looks for the old dbpath.....

2. pl/perl won't build under 7.1.3

3. Using Package and Deployment Wizard - Didn't work

4. Recent changes to web pages of Rob Verschoor/Sypron B.V.

5. Package and Deployment Wizard

6. Maximum number of items for query using the IN operator

7. Explorer Style Scroll Bars

8. MDAC_Type.exe and the Package and Deployment Wizard

9. Question on Package and Deployment Wizard

10. Package and Deployment Wizard doesn't work with Data Environment Report

11. Package and Deployment Wizard Error 743