Error:429 ActiveX component cannot create object

Error:429 ActiveX component cannot create object

Post by bithik » Tue, 01 Aug 2000 04:00:00

Dear Friends
    We have developed a project in vb5 using Dao350.dll,for my database
reference.Now from nowhere this kind of error:"Error:429 ActiveX
component cannot create object" is displayed when the project is
executed/run.We have made no changes in Dao object library.
    After a desperate search to trace the error we have discovred that
the absence of Msjt3032.dll is creating the problem.But when we placed
the same file a non-vb machine where we had done the setup of our
applicaton it continues to generate the same message.
   Please help us.
   Thank you.
bithika