Combined Key Press (VK-CONTROL+VK-DELETE) - How To Capture

Combined Key Press (VK-CONTROL+VK-DELETE) - How To Capture

Post by JFLUN » Thu, 12 Sep 1996 04:00:00

I need to capture the combined key stroke Ctrl+Delete to stop the DBGrid
from behaving as standard. How do I do it?
John Lundy-Nottingham, England.

Combined Key Press (VK-CONTROL+VK-DELETE) - How To Capture

Post by kenneth Skland » Thu, 12 Sep 1996 04:00:00

Quote:>I need to capture the combined key stroke Ctrl+Delete to stop the DBGrid
>from behaving as standard. How do I do it?
>John Lundy-Nottingham, England.

In the OnkeyDown eventhandler, the parameter shift (of type
Tshiftstate) is passed.

You can ask for (ssctrl in shift) to test if the control key is
pressed..

regards,
Kenneth Sklander