User managment in ADP Project

Post by Luca » Fri, 04 Apr 2003 21:18:02

Hi,
I need to know how I can manage more users in an ADP Project that connects
itself to a SQL Server database.

I need to work like I can work in Access with workgroup giving access to
users with password.

Thanks to all.
Bye
Luca

User managment in ADP Project

Post by Norm Yua » Sat, 05 Apr 2003 02:57:27

If you use SQL Server7 or MSDE1.0 (coming with MS Office2K), you can manage
SQL Server user login account in MS Access project (*.adp), just as you do
in SQL Server's Enterprise Manager: click Tools->Database Security..."

Note, you must connect your *.adp to Sql Server as Administrator.

Quote:> Hi,
> I need to know how I can manage more users in an ADP Project that connects
> itself to a SQL Server database.

> I need to work like I can work in Access with workgroup giving access to
> users with password.

> Thanks to all.
> Bye
> Luca

1. Access 2000 adp project reference another A2000 adp project

I have the P1 project referring P2 adp project.
How can I set P2 CurrentProject object's properties when P1 is executing?
I think that P2 creates a connection to database using its
CurrentProject.Connection object instead of P1 object so I need to fit its
properties connection  to P1.
How can i do it, any suggestions?

Ciao, Alessandro.

2. NetExs' OLAP Hub

3. A2000 adp project reference another A2000 adp project

4. Help !! to access comp.databases.oracle

5. (A2000 adp project reference another A2000 adp project)

6. DataExchanger for Oracle

7. Access 2000 adp project reference another A2000 adp project

8. problem getting the last serial value

9. multi users open same adp project?