converting access forms to vb5 forms

Post by Jeffrey P. Olsso » Tue, 23 Sep 1997 04:00:00

Is it possible to create a VB5 .frm file from a form designed in access?

converting access forms to vb5 forms

Post by MBS » Tue, 23 Sep 1997 04:00:00

Quote:

> Is it possible to create a VB5 .frm file from a form designed in access?

No.

--
----------
James

Modern Business Solutions

Remove xxx for email

converting access forms to vb5 forms

Post by Steven Wor » Mon, 29 Sep 1997 04:00:00

I am Not sure how access forms are stored internally, BUT i know that Acces
Basic code ports directly to VB.  The only code changes usually required
are to create a shell app for CurrentDb().

I suspect that if you could get the source of the form definition into
text, it would look fairly similar to VB.

I am sure it is access somewhere in the hidden system tables ?

Steve Wort

converting access forms to vb5 forms

Post by AlphaFr » Sun, 05 Oct 1997 04:00:00

Hi Jeff,

No -its not possible to do that. However, it is possible to run up Access
Forms using ActiveX. Take a look at the VB help file that comes with
Access for a complete list of the ActiveX components that Access
supports, and how to use them from your VB code.

Hope that helps,

Peter.

Quote:

> Is it possible to create a VB5 .frm file from a form designed in access?

1. Converting Access97 form to VB5 Pro form

Hi,

I'm designing a Database program in Visual Basic 5 Pro, and I'd like
to use a form I've already created in Access97.

Is there an easy way to import/export it to use in my Visual Basic
program?

Thanks in advance,
SEAN

please cc: a copy of any replies to me via email,
removing **s from address

2. ADO and ASP

3. Convert an Microsoft Access Form to a VB Form

4. Record level replication

5. Converting Access forms to VB forms

6. where can I get Sybase?

7. Converting Access forms to Visual Basic forms

8. How to display screen properties in VFP6?

9. Converting Access Forms to VB Forms

10. Convert from Access forms to VB forms.

11. Converting MS Access forms to VB forms

12. Converting Forms 2.3 to Forms 4.5

13. Convert Forms 3 -> Forms 4.5 App