Lotus Notes ODBC and BDE IDAPI Configuration

Lotus Notes ODBC and BDE IDAPI Configuration

Post by Shawn Kluende » Fri, 13 Dec 1996 04:00:00

I am able to do a simple ODBC Query in Delphi to display a Notes Database
in a DBGrid component but if I get any more complex than "Select * From
xxx.nsf" like an additional line "where x = x" then as soon as I make the
Query Active it hangs.  I tried the first Query using Paradox and I get a
GPF.  I am using Delphi 2.0 and Lotus Notes version 4.11 and the Notes ODBC
Driver version 2.01.  Do I maybe have something configured Improperly in
IDAPI?  I tested the ODBC portion of it using Access 7.0 and it works great
but when I get the BDE / IDAPI Configuration Involved It doesn't like
querying off the notes database.  Anybody else out there using Notes ODBC
with Delphi?  Even if you don't know the answer to the problem It would be
great to know if anybody else out there is using the Delphi/Notes

1. GA-Atlanta-39261--Lotus Notes-Lotus Script-Domino-ORACLE-Lotus Notes Developer

=
Company    : CTG
Website    : http://www.ctg.com
Job Title  : Lotus Notes Developer
Location   : Atlanta, GA
Job Type   : Full-Time Salaried
============================
CTG (Computer Task Group) is an international IT services company with more
than 6,100 IT professionals in 55 offices across North America and Europe. We
partner with our professionals to provide new growth opportunities at every
level - including career opportunities, best-in-class training, attractive
compensation, and comprehensive benefits. CTG is proud to have been named one
of Computerworld's "Top 100 Best Places to Work in I/S" for the last 3 years
and "Top 25 Employers in I/S Training." For a more in depth view of CTG, please
visit our website at: http://www.ctg.com/.

Travel Required          :None
Educational Requirements :None
=
Required Skills
* Lotus Notes 2 Years
* Lotus Script 2 Years
* Domino 1  Year
* ORACLE 1  Year
=
Definite Pluses
* Domino
=
For more information, see our website at http://www.ctg.com
=
Contact Information:
Reference : Job Code SJ39261-NG
Stoney Williams
CTG
 5295 Brook Hollow Parkway
 suite 120
Norcross, GA  30071

Fax No: 800-345-5382

** Post jobs for 30 days for $100, up to 250 postings $350/month
** Matching Resumes E-mailed daily
**  Your ads are virtually guaranteed to be seen by jobseekers on the NET **

                    ** Automatic Posting to **
   ** Yahoo            ** Americas Job Bank    ** Career City    *** ClassifiedsWarehouse

2. Paradox 3.5 Query

3. OH-COLUMBUS-117208--Lotus Notes-Lotus Script-ORACLE-SQL-Web Development-Lotus Notes Developer

4. Ricerca personale (Italian)

5. GA-Atlanta-39261--Lotus Notes-Lotus Script-Domino-ORACLE-Lotus Notes Developer

6. GUI-tool for Ingres

7. Access Report in VB?

8. Integration of Access with Lotus Notes or Oracle with Lotus Notes

9. IL-Chicago-47739--Lotus Notes-Programming Skills-MS ACCESS-Visual Basic-RDBMS-Lotus Notes Programmer

10. NC-Durham-254998--Lotus Notes-Windows NT-LAN/WAN-ORACLE-Lotus Notes Engineer

11. Problems with Ingres and BDE configuration - idapi.cfg (1/1)

12. Problems with Ingres and BDE configuration - idapi.cfg (0/1)