Is it possible to control Win95 Volume?

Post by Da_Part » Sun, 13 Apr 1997 04:00:00

Hello all,

        I am more or less a beginner programmer in VB4.0 and hopefully soon in
VB5.0!  My question to all of you tonight is, is there a way to control the
volume control for Win95 from a VB4.0 Program, so that you don't have to go
adjust the sound in Win95, but instead the program itself?  The reason I am
asking is because I am trying to make a game, that has a lot of sound
effects and such that can be load.  Also another question that has come to
mind is, is there a way to play two sounds at once ? (i.e. Background
Music, then a sound effect)  If you could get back to me it would be
greatly appreciated!!! Thanks for your time and effort in advance.