Help. Fast loading in JET databases.

Post by grio.. » Fri, 28 Jun 1996 04:00:00

Hi,

I'm currently programming a process in VB4 that, every day, will start by
the fastest way for me to import these files into my tables in VB4?

Many thanks...

1. Ms Jet 4.0 VS Jet 3.51 problem loading data

Hi,

I have an app running on a network.  Some computers have installed de Jet
version V3.51 & a couple of them have installed version V4.00

IS there a possibilty to check what version is on the computer & retrieve
that info during run time.
It's my idea to create  a connection string depending on the jet version
that's on the machine.

greetings
Patrick

--
mail to

Visit My jukebox at
http://users.pandora.be/patrick.van.hauwaert/

2. Adding Columns

3. help dbload or LOAD which is faster?

4. The Universal Guide to DB2 for Windows NT - now available

5. looking for faster way to load listboxes from database

6. Web Publisher

7. help dbload or LOAD which is faster?

8. Update statement

9. How to load images into Access (Jet) database?

10. Copying records from jet database to a new jet database

11. Importing Jet 3.51 table into Jet 4.0 database

12. Fast copy from SQL Server to Jet

13. Fast moving of records in Jet DB