Calling VBA code in MS Access 2000 in VB6

Calling VBA code in MS Access 2000 in VB6

Post by Yu » Sat, 06 Apr 2002 04:46:31

Hi all,

I am trying to call some functions in VBA in Access 2000 in VB 6. Would you
mind telling me how to do that ?
Btw, my code in VBA uses some Access dependent datatype like 'Dim db As
Database'..., if I call this function in VB, would it still work ?

Thank you very much,
Kwong

1. VB6 code with ADO to call Storeed Procedure on SQL Server 2000

hello,

bellow is a stored procedure that I want to call using ADO, given that
the permission is set and everything works on the server

UPDATE tblWorks_ON

FROM tblWorks_ON INNER JOIN tblProjects  ON (tblWorks_ON.PROJ_ID=
lProjects.PROJ_ID)

what is the VB6 code required to run this stored procedure, please not
that the procedure runs fine on the server, below is the VB that I have
and it is not working, thanks

    Dim objCmd As New ADODB.Command
    Dim objPar As New ADODB.Parameter
    Dim recset As New ADODB.Recordset

    With objCmd
        Set .ActiveConnection = mconn
        .CommandText = "PROC_4"
        .CommandType = adCmdStoredProc
        .CommandTimeout = 15
    End With

adParamInput)
    objCmd.Parameters.Append objPar

    objCmd.Parameters.Append objPar

    objCmd.Parameters.Append objPar

Len(bc))
    objCmd.Parameters.Append objPar

    recset.Open objCmd, mconn, adOpenKeyset, adLockOptimistic

2. Oracle trial exams

3. Suspected bug in MS Jet or Access 2000 SQL/VBA engine

4. help with xp_sendmail

5. Users Meeting/trainings

6. Problem with MS Access report and the vba code

7. Compact Access 2000 DB with VB6 Code

8. VB6 servicepack 4 and MS Access 2000

9. VB6 and MS Access 2000

10. Help with VB6 / MS Access 2000 using DAO

11. VB6 Connection to MS Access 2000