anyone have oodbs recommendations for use with vb5

anyone have oodbs recommendations for use with vb5

Post by Craig Hamilt » Thu, 22 Jan 1998 04:00:00

Title says it all, I have taken a look at poet, does anyone have other
recommendations of oo databases which work with vb?

thanks

1. OODBS recommendation for Sun

We are looking for an OODB for a reasonably large Sun application which we are
just beginning work on in C++. I've heard of Gemstone/Servio, but know litle about
them nor other available products.
If anybody has used/tried out/tested any commercial OODBS, I would love to have a quick
synopsis of features and a recommendation if possible
If we can't get a good OODB, we're interfacing C++ to Sybase and I'm sure you wouldn't
wish that job on anybody !!

Thanks in advance.

2. Load/Unload of Tables or Databases ...

3. Anyone having luck using cursors in SP?

4. Help needed in FOXPRO POPUP problem -- make it act like Dbase?

5. anyone have code to create index in SQL 6.5 using VB5

6. Error Installing v7 under Win95

7. ESQL problem...anyone else having problems with ESQL?

8. Temporary tables breaking the recordset?

9. anyone else having this problem?

10. Anyone having Intelligent Agent on OpenVMS cluster?

11. Anyone having trouble with terminfo besides me?

12. VLA problems, anyone else having?

13. Anyone having problems with Openlink drivers?