Newbie question

Post by Rory Fitzpatric » Fri, 22 Mar 2002 07:48:11

Hi guys

I am currently writing a program in java that links to a database. I know
how to connect the database but I am wondering how:

If I type a value into a java_text box how do I get it to appear in the
database.

The database in question has two tables. I would appreciate some help

Thanks in advance

Newbie question

Post by El Ni? » Fri, 22 Mar 2002 11:35:22

www.w3schools.org

follow their SQL tutorial

Quote:> Hi guys

> I am currently writing a program in java that links to a database. I know
> how to connect the database but I am wondering how:

> If I type a value into a java_text box how do I get it to appear in the
> database.

> The database in question has two tables. I would appreciate some help

> Thanks in advance

1. Newbie -very newbie- question

Hello everyone:
After writing the code for a PL/SQL small program. What should I do to
make it run?

I tried sqlplus but it does not work. Is there a special dedicated
program for that?

It seems that this is such a foolish question that even buying the :
ORACLE PL/SQL I don't know yet how to make work the first example of the

book.

Thanks a lot
andres

2. JDBC Driver for SQL Server

3. Newbie...Newbie Question

4. Need Script for Auto Update Stats

5. Newbie question ( certainly stupid question)

6. View one file from within another in a simple invoice solution

7. Newbie question... ODBC and SQL server 6.5 Question

8. JDBC connection to NLS database fails

9. Newbie question runtime question

10. Newbie question: Exact 3.71 and Crystal 8.0 question

11. Newbie Question: Informix-4GL Questions???

12. DB-LIB question ( newbie question )

13. Dumb Newbie Question datatype question