Microsoft News Server

Post by Chris Whit » Tue, 10 Sep 1996 04:00:00

Sorry that this is not an appropriate groups for this, but I am very
frustrated and thought someone here might know something about my problem.

I have been unable to access the microsoft news server for about the past 2
weeks.  Is anyone aware of any problem's it might be experiencing?  Haven't
found any news about it from Microsoft's web site. I have tried with 3
different news readers, I get the # of messages, but cannot download any
headers.

Thanks,
-Chris

 | http://www.rockski.net/alligator |

Microsoft News Server

Post by Wayne Ming » Tue, 10 Sep 1996 04:00:00

>Sorry that this is not an appropriate groups for this, but I am very
>frustrated and thought someone here might know something about my problem.

I'm not having any trouble with it. [msnews.microsoft.com]