need help in access-vba

Post by yaco » Fri, 30 Jul 1999 04:00:00

hello
I'm trying to create a form that will take data from a table and will
show all of the info in the same form i mean
that  i need to show all of the products in one form and the user will
be able to fill how much does he want frome each product
the problem is that the form has to  show all of the products all the
time and the the form should update the order table

can anybody help me with this problem?
how do I do it?
anyway thx

need help in access-vba

Post by Kora » Tue, 10 Aug 1999 04:00:00

Why not use the datagrid in the form?

> hello
> I'm trying to create a form that will take data from a table and will
> show all of the info in the same form i mean
> that  i need to show all of the products in one form and the user will
> be able to fill how much does he want frome each product
> the problem is that the form has to  show all of the products all the
> time and the the form should update the order table

> can anybody help me with this problem?
> how do I do it?
> anyway thx

1. Need help with OLE Automation and Access from VBA

I am trying use visual basic to run queries and reports I wrote in
Access.  I am trying to use OLE Automation to do so.  I am practicing on
the Northwind database until I understand what I am doing.  I have added
in the Access object Library.  I used some Dim statements to identify the
database and used the getObject command to identify Northwind.  The
program continually crashes when I try to execute the query though.  The
offending line is below.  What do I need to do in the way of declares or
other to get this to work?  The error generated is  "Object required,
error 424.  Thanks for any help.

 objAccess.DoCmd.OpenQuery "Invoices", acNormal, acEdit

2. Connecting through Sybperl to an NT SQL Server

3. Need Help Manipulating Excel 2000 from Access 2000 using VBA

4. vbapp - modem - sqlserver ?

5. Need church database for Access 97/ VBA

6. sp_run_job

7. Need Help with VBA reading Excel using ADO

8. Sybase Open Client 10.0.2 compatible with HP-UX 10.0?

9. Need Help in VBA

10. Need help on Visio Prof VBA programming

11. Urgent Help Needed - Jet VBA failed to initialize

12. need help with VBA, ODBC and oracle