Data: Unloading

Post by William Sayer » Sat, 15 Aug 1998 04:00:00

Hi,
I have a problem, Every time I unload a form containing data in my latest
project the pointer turns into an hourglass this is fine except it does not
turn back!! you can do everything you could normally do with a mouse except
that the pointer is an hourglass. Can anyone help?

Data: Unloading

Post by Mark E Also » Sat, 15 Aug 1998 04:00:00

Somewhere in your code you are setting the MousePointer to 11 or
vbHourglass. Do a search. When you find this just move down to an
appropriate point and set it back to 0 or vbNormal.

--
Mark E Alsop

Data: Unloading

Post by Mike Rile » Sun, 16 Aug 1998 04:00:00

William,

Usually this happens because you have set the mousepointer to an hourglass
and forgot to change it back.  Search for the following line in your code:

screen.mousepointer = vbhourglass

When you find it, make sure that at the end of the procedure you have this
code:

screen.mousepointer=vbdefault

You should also check to make sure that you have the vbdefault line in the
error trap for that procedure.

-Mike

>Hi,
>I have a problem, Every time I unload a form containing data in my latest
>project the pointer turns into an hourglass this is fine except it does not
>turn back!! you can do everything you could normally do with a mouse except
>that the pointer is an hourglass. Can anyone help?

1. Help with data unload

Hello,

I have a view in a database the I would like to pull data from and put it
into a text file.  I have a format file that I currently use with the BCP
utility.  I was wondering if there is a task that I could use to replace
this, kinda like a reverse Bulk Insert Task.

Thanks

2. How to pass an array to store procedure

3. data unloading

4. Process All Dimensions Error

5. data unloading and loading from a flat file

6. Help with JSP to LDAP

7. data unloading

8. Pass Null to stored procedure parameter using ADO?

9. Trigger doing UNLOAD to file OR calling Store Procedure doing the UNLOAD to file

10. Unload BIG arrays of data

11. Unloading Large Qty of data the fastest method

12. How to unload table data from ISQL?