HELP BDE Access DAO - Can't load library dao3032.dll

HELP BDE Access DAO - Can't load library dao3032.dll

Post by Neil Mosele » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

G'day All,

I am trying to deploy a D3 application that uses native access to MS Access
to some PC's that don't currently have Microsoft DAO installed.

I have set up the InstallSheild Express to do a partial BDE with ODBC and
no aliases (created at run time), and to copy DAO3032.DLL to c:\Program
Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\DAO.  It also creates the following
registry entry:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Shared Tools\DAO
Path    c:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\DAO\DAO3032.DLL

But my app. still wont run.  BDE identifies the correct path from the
registry but still gives the message can't load idapi library c:\Program
Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\DAO\DAO3032.DLL

I have tried changing the registry entry to something simple and copying
DAO3032 to that directory, but BDE identifies the new path but still can't
load !

Is there something else that needs to be done?

--
Regards,

Neil Moseley
Outokumpu Mining Australia

1. Can't load the Cursor Library odbccr32.dll in VB5.0

Yo Gurus.

We need help URGENTLY with getting the ODBC cursor
library odbccr32.dll not getting loaded for an ODBC
driver with an API compliance level of 1.0. We are
trying to get VB5.0 to work with an ODBC driver
over ODBC 3.0.

Could some guru out there please help us find out
what the problem is.

VB fails in SQLExtendedFetch as the driver does not support
it itself and relies on the cursor library to
handle it.

TIA. Please respond directly by email also. Thanks.

Regards,
Shridhar

--
Shridhar B. Shukla
Persistent Systems Private Limited

2. Delphi and dBase BUG!!!

3. BDE/MS access: cannot load IDAPI service library

4. JDBC Driver

5. Cannot load the DLL 'dllname.dll'.

6. Padding 0 suffix to n

7. My delphi3 needs dao3032.dll and i have dao35.dll

8. SQL "Password" field? (Not encryption)

9. Access and DAO3032.dll

10. Help: DAO3032.dll - invalid page fault

11. DAO3032.DLL - Crash- HELP!

12. BDE problems 'Cannot load an IDAPI service library - sqlora8.dll'

13. Can't load dll MSRDO20.dll