Inserting fields into a paradox DB at runtime

Inserting fields into a paradox DB at runtime

Post by zinzi » Tue, 15 Apr 1997 04:00:00

Hi there,

I have a problem that I cannot find the answer to. I have several tables
that require the insertion of the same field, which is a difficult and
error prone procedure using the database desktop. I am trying to write a
program that will do this for me, but I can't seem to find a way to insert
fields into a table at runtime. Perhaps you could point me in the right
direction. Help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Adrian.