Urgent!!! Need Help!!!

Post by PigLe » Wed, 11 Nov 1998 04:00:00

I downloaded mini-sql JDBC driver. After unzipped the zip file,
I don't know where I should place the jar file. I tried to do this.

java -Djdbc.drivers=com.imaginary.sql.msql.MsqlDriver Select

.. but I got this result

com.imaginary.sql.msql.MsqlDriver
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.imaginary.sql.msql.MsqlDriver
        at Select.main(Select.java:21)

my jdk directory is c:\java in Win95 envirnoment.
CLASSPATH is c:\java\lib

ps : I tried to place this jar file to c:\java\lib but still nothing
worked

So how to do? how to deal with it? Pls tell me asap!! Thanx!!!!!

1. Urgent! Need help on assignment - Embedding SQL

For some reason I can't figure this out yet. I need to be able to scroll
through an access database and return a result based upon certain
requirements (ie number of lab hours for a particular student in a
particular lab room). Now, if I embed SQL, this should be quite easy.
However, I can't figure out how to embed SQL yet. But if someone knows
another way where I can do it without having me embed SQL, that would be
fine too. As long as I get it done before class in 8 hours (It's 9:40 AM
PST now). Thanks! :-)

2. Height of Comboboxes *

3. URGENT! Need help right away on MSDataGrid

4. 24440-MD-Montgomery County-ORACLE-UNIX-ORACLE-7-Oracle DBA

5. Excel2000-PivotTable-inDimension selection

6. Urgent! Need help with Forpro

7. URGENT! Need help with SQL*Plus syntax

8. URGENT! NEED HELP

9. URGENT.. Need help with DAO libraries...

10. Urgent!! Need Help!! Pls!!

11. URGENT! need help badly...... Transaction log