jdbc database search engine

Post by Chu Ying » Sat, 02 Mar 2002 23:58:25

is there any free database search engine supporing JDBC available?
any information is welcome.

Thanks!

jdbc database search engine

Post by Fuaad Lon » Sun, 03 Mar 2002 06:08:41

you can write your own search engine using java.
if need help, see chapter 24 of the book professional java server
programming by Wrox press or you can download the code examples for this
book from there web site www.wrox.com.

> is there any free database search engine supporing JDBC available?
> any information is welcome.

> Thanks!

1. Search Engines through JDBC

Does anyone know of any open source java JDBC compliant database search
engines?  I am looking for some help in providing search functionality for a
database application that I have developed.  I want the user to be able to
search certain fields in the database for information.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Patrick

2. SQL Security Manager does not connect to server

3. Searching multiple fields with the Excalibur search engine??

4. Plexus stuff ??!!

5. New database search engine

6. How Can I Copy a SQLServer Diagram to Word?

7. search engine database structure

8. SQLBindParameter

9. Databases and search engine

10. How to build search engine for internet database?

11. Unix databases for W3 : Search engines and license ??

12. Help Wanted - Includes Database/Search Engine Development

13. LONYX.COM - free search engine for database professionals