D3 C/S & INTERBASE: Locks

Post by GEROA iNFORMATICA, S » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Hi (Sorry, bad english)

I'm working with D3 C/S and InterBase. I need to know how the locks work in
InterBase.

I've make some test, one with BDE's API using DbiAcqPersistTableLock,
DBIIsTableLocked, DBIGetRecord, etc. and another with SQL sentences like
USE STATEMENT ......
I don't get good results, so I would to know how can i do it, someone could
help me?

Thanks.

--
Dpto. Software
Geroa Informatica, S.L

1. Direсеrtly sending E-mail From D3 (D3/NT ior D3/Linux)

Welcome
I told several days ago about this soft, now I full isolete it  from
D3ZServer
I call It ZMail (It's shareware)
easy install, easy use

Short instruction here
http://d3zsoft.newmail.ru/D3ZServer/eng/ShareWareProgs.html#SendMail
download here
http://d3zsoft.newmail.ru/ZMail/
After install I recomment try execute
follow
SendMail -hsSMTP_server -t3 -fyours_email

P.S.
This utils is very usefull One execute and you get all pick file users
;-)
or somerhing else read instruction on web site
Good Luck

2. Local Office XP Programmer wanted

3. Lock problem with Delphi & Interbase

4. How to use Internet-Logins in Queries

5. Interbase Workgroup & Interbase Local databases

6. Active Directory and SQL Server...

7. Poor concurrency -- why is SS locking rows?

8. ADODC

9. D3 PROPLUS & D3 / LINUX

10. Sales/C.S./Telemktg Automation Analysis Report & Survey

11. Delphi 2.0 CS Update & BLOB Problem

12. Zombies - D3/Pro & D3/Linux

13. Delphi CS, Oracle7.2 & SQLNetV2.2