JDBC & Oracle

Post by Adam » Sat, 04 Mar 2000 04:00:00

Hello,
    Does JDBC work with the Oracle nvarchar2 datatype? If so , How?
Thanks!!
        Adam

1. JDBC & Oracle help

Hi,

How do I use Java variables in an SQL statement. I have a Java variable
clientid which I want to use in a select statement, and have the select
return the value in a variable clientmail. In Pro*C/C++ you would use
:clientid, :clientmail in a statement like:

Select email into :clientmail
from clientlist
where id=:clientid;

How can I do this in Java using JDBC with Oracle8. I have never used JDBC
and the samples given with JDBC do not help.

Thanks,
Michael Chernecki

2. Checking server engine settings from a client?

3. newbie on jdbc & oracle

4. Oracle HR Payroll module Project Manager needed

5. Servlets, JDBC & Oracle

6. NewEra and Win 95

7. Solaris vs Linux (jdbc & oracle)

8. Sorting GUIDs

9. JDBC & Oracle DBMS Alert package

10. JDBC & Oracle 8.0.x

11. jdbc & oracle (2)

12. jdbc & oracle

13. JDBC & Oracle 8i - performance issue