VB6 Data report width limited

Post by Tom Merten » Thu, 15 Jun 2000 04:00:00

This error occurs because the width of the report exceeds the maximum
width, specified in the default printer settings.

The width is calculated by summing the left margin + right margin +
report width.

You can solve your problem by changing the default printer settings to
A3.

Remark: the margin and width properties are displayed in Twips and 1440
Twips equals 1 Inch.

Credit for this message goes to F. Moolenaar and the Benelux MSDN
Circles.

Best regards.

Quote:-----Original Message-----

I want to creat a data report on A3 paper, but the width of report
always
<12000. and it has an error "report width wider than paper". please
advice.

1. Row width limit when importing fixed width files (SQL 7.0)

I am attempting to import a datafeed file into a MSSQL 7.0 database.
The file was exported from Oracle (not sure which version) as a fixed
width text file.  The block size(row width) of the records in the text
file is 5610.  When I am defining the columns during the import I
cannot define a column past position 4096 in MSSQL 7.0.  Is there any
way around this limitation?

Adam

2. Default Role Permissions

3. Report width is greater than page width

4. Database news

5. VB6 Data Reports or of Crystal Reports?

6. Unix machines for large databases

7. vb6 data reports - exporting a landscape report

8. Oracle 8 et Millenum

9. Creating report w/ Data Report in VB6

10. How to Increase the Data Report width?

11. VB6 Data report - Failed getting Rowset(s) from current data sour ce

12. VB6 Data Environment & Data Report