Class and Sub Class ?

Post by Michael M » Sun, 20 Sep 1998 04:00:00

I want to write the belowe effect :

MainClass.SubClass.Add
MainClass.SubClass.Parent   *** How to get the Parent Object ?

MainClass.SubClass(1).Property_1
MainClass.SubClass(1).Event_1

In SubClass :

Public Sub Event_1( pText as String )
End Sub

Public Property Get Property_1() As String
End Property

Public Property Let Property_1( pProperty As String )
End Property

How to write in MainClass ?
Can anybody give me a example ?

Thank !

Michael Ma

1. Parameters, Classing and Sub-Classing

I have a basic maintenance form which does almost everything but when I need
a to add stuff(extra objects) and need to update the indivual form's refresh,
everything seems to work except the parameters that was normally sent directly
to the Parent Class's refresh method is being stopped at the actual form's
refresh method...I do scope to the parent class but how do I send the parameter(s)?
Thanks...

2. Can anyone help me?

3. Sub-Classing TDataset

4. Novell NLM version of Oracle

5. ADO Sub-Classing with DB parameter

6. Updating the Publisher database

7. Sub Classing?

8. refursor from dynamic query

9. SQL Performance: How to read Event Sub Class?

10. Rename Parent Class & update respective Child Classes

11. VFP - Adding Classes to Class Libraries from .prg files

12. Problem with Form Class and Class Browser

13. Form 6.0 Class vs. Forms 2.0 Class