Guidance request = Tree

Post by Al Jone » Sun, 03 Sep 2000 23:29:20

I have absolutely no idea here to begin with this - some guidance please.

I'm writing a program in VB for a customer (friend) who has a business where
he runs a route.  I'd like to set up a tree so that when he gets new
customers he can insert them into the tree and his drivers will know to stop
there the next day. I can picture a tree consisting of the town or village
branching to
street segment with houses on that street as the twigs <?> on the tree.

Can someone provide some guidance - as detailed as you feel - certainly
would appreciate it.
Email is fine, BTW

--

** ICQ me at 70219228

1. Guidance with Trees

I have absolutely no idea here to begin with this - some guidance please.

I'm writing a program in VB for a customer (friend) who has a business where
he runs a route.  I'd like to set up a tree so that when he gets new
customers he can insert them into the tree and his drivers will know to stop
there the next day. I can picture a tree consisting of the town or village
branching to
street segment with houses on that street as the twigs <?> on the tree.

Can someone provide some guidance - as detailed as you feel - certainly
would appreciate it.
Email is fine, BTW

--

** ICQ me at 70219228

2. Shared Memory segments

3. worlddatabase.com II

4. DTS design guidance requested

5. Help ! Issues In DataWarehousing

6. Complete newbie -- requests guidance

7. Ingres locks

8. Newbie Guidance Kindly Requested (simple database connection)

9. Request guidance

10. Request guidance for receiving data to SQL

11. Databases, Data Structures, B Trees, B+ Trees, Patricia Trees

12. Request info on c-tree