Do You Need Source Code

Post by The Source Sit » Thu, 27 Mar 1997 04:00:00

I hope this helps all of you..  This is easy, no searching, and low graphic
for fast page access, and FREE.  The only dedicated site for all platform
all language source code on the net..    I do ask for any source code you
have that can help others.  Go to
http://www.sourcesite.simplenet.com/index.htm#About to see what you need to
do to send it to me.  I have recently been authorized to put JDesignPro on
my site for JDP programmers to download.  And soon I will be getting Visual
Age source put up so look forward for that.

Thanx for everyone's contributions so far..

Chizl
http://www.sourcesite.simplenet.com